Sunday, July 12, 2009

weekends

1. This weekend my friends and I went for outing. This week my teacher asked me to bring along another friend to join us. She is a female friend. And she received the first lesson on SLR digital camera. I believed she is very lucky because teacher gives her a very comprehensive explanation on aperture, shutter speed and ISO.

2. Since I was around, I took the opportunity to comprehend the concept myself. After 3 months joining them, now I can see clearly how to set the aperture, shutter speed and ISO. In a proper way. It sounds hard at first but then after I went through I dont know how many times of trial and errors, finally I know how to manipulate the setting according to my needs and the situation.

3. It is very simple.
a. Set the ISO at the lowest level.
b. Set the aperture accordingly. Refer to what lenses I used.
c. Set the shutter. Look at the viewfinder and increase or the graph according to needs and situation.

4. Some people take things for granted. I believe that people who know how to grab the opportunity will appreciate things more. It's very rare to find people with skills share their knowledge to others. So when I met these people, I am being grateful for their generosity and knowledge.

No comments: