Sunday, November 16, 2008

sunday evening

today i end up spending my evening in the office. there is no better place than office at the moment. so better utilised it.
another interesting findings:

1. the pengarah of KML drives a proton car (iswara aeroback).
2. the lecturers of KML drives honda, toyota and nissan cars.
3. the clerks of KML drives honda.
4. and as for me i take mini bus to town and i walk to kolej every morning.

I dont have my furniture and other stuff yet in my apartment so:

1. i dont cook, and i eating out.
2. i do laundry manually.
3. i watch the wall and the clouds most of the time.
4. i read book and newspaper along with the advertisements.
5. i sweep the floor twice a day.
6. i found out that i enjoy watching the sky most of the time.

1 comment:

me said...

dear..look at ur spelling..

"I dont have my furniture and other staff yet in my apartment so:"

it shud b stuff instead of staff!

ur lines put me in guilty situations.