today is my first day entering lecturer hall. first lecture i was accompanied with a colleague. so after i see how he handles the first slide. i think i know how to run the class. its not so bad. teaching is teaching. you are doing the teaching only the audience is large this time. i think it should be fun. this semester especially.
i found out that:
1. teaching college students is convenience.
2. distributing tasks is much easier.
3. they dont make much noise.
4. they ask relevant questions.
5. some are cooperative. some are cold.
but then, i have a long way to go. so i should give myself more time to get used with them. with the teaching method and approach.
we ll see how.